GLOBAL ME

Ausstellungsorte
global-me

Venue Ladenlokal von DORTMUND KREATIV, Hansastraße 6-10, Dortmund

Global Me explores the tension between the local and the global self with future educators. The starting point was portraits. The exhibition shows the portrait photos processed with different materials in order to approach possible answers to the following questions: Who is standing there? How are we linked to others? How much individuality is possible in the globalised world? How differently does a person appear from a regional and a global perspective?

The participatory project was developed as part of a cooperation between Depot e.V., the Dortmund Adult Education Centre and the Gisbert-von-Romberg Berufskolleg.

Concept and workshops: Iris Wolf

The project is funded by the Ministry of Culture and Science of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia.

logo farbe mkw nrw

Location: Ladenlokal von DORTMUND KREATIV, Hansastr. 6-10, 44137 Dortmund, Germany

Project presentation: 07.06.2023, 18:00

Opening hours:

03.06. - 11.06.2023

SAT & SUN 11:00 - 18:00

Free admission

© Lama Rostom
© Lama Rostom
© Lama Rostom
© Lama Rostom
Address
6, Hansastraße, Mitte, Innenstadt West, Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, 44137

Map

All Dates

• From Sat, 03 Jun 11:00 to Sun, 11 Jun 18:18
    Saturday & Sunday
  • Wed, 07 Jun 18:00

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.